Friday 8 July 2011

Work I have done

                                                            

For my radio project I did this year I had to think up and broadcast a 30 minute radio magazine programme. Unlike other people who chose to make theirs like Radio One, I decided to make mine like Radio six music, and I decided to give a more alternative spin on the radio shows that my freinds were making.  I found this really fun and challenging at the same time, I think I came across really confident in my finally produced package and I think it seems like I am talking to the listener like a normal human being, not patronizing them or anything. I am really proud of the work that I did for this and I am very proud of the final peice.
                                         
                                          

In the first year we had to think up an idea for and direct our own individual experiental film. For my video I filmed these two people walking into college.  It was the first time that I used a camera and iMovie and I was very pleased with the results. As I've said in a post before, iMovie is a simple and affective way of making music videos, and I made this video simply and effectively which to I think is a great standard of work. I found it really fun to do as well as really challenging in terms of using completely new and different software.

No comments:

Post a Comment